Carnfunnock Country Park
Carnfunnock Country Park is packed full of exciting and unusual attractions to see and do, with over 191 hectares of mixed woodland, colourful gardens, walking trails and coastline, not forgetting its spectacular panoramic views of the Antrim Coast and North Channel.
The Park was originally part of the estate of Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon and reverted to Larne Borough Council in 1957. Many of the original features remain, including the walled garden, the ice house and the lime kilns.
Carnfunnock has combined man-made attractions and entertainment with the splendour of its natural scenery in a way which is very special.